No cheating or hacking in PvP. The use of any client modifications that cheat the gameplay is strictly forbidden in PvP and Minigames. Don't exploit the game mechanics to get an unfair advantage over other players. Hackers in PvP and Minigames automatically get disconnected!
(Hacks are allowed in Factions wilderness, as long as they are not malicious to the server.)
Respect other people and do not be a bully. All swear-words are filtered. Attemping to say a blocked word differently to bypass the filter will result in a mute. Don't bully the staff. Don't complain about server restarts or lag. If there's a problem or bug in the server, post onthis forum.
No spamming. Don't put any server IPs in the chat or you will immediately be banned! URLs are also not allowed in the chat. The only exception to this rule is the posting of SkaiaCraft-related links for the purposes of helping players get to the information they are asking for.
Do not ask for items, ranks or /op. If you want to help the community, find the link under 'Application' at bottom of the website to apply. You can also give a donation for any rank, at shop.skaia.us. Don't impersonate a Mod, Admin, Co-Owner or any staff member. Staff are not allowed to change in-game passwords for anyone else.
Please note that common sense with these rules should be considered. We reserve the right to punish players that we feel are damaging the experience for other players.
(These are different rules for the separate S-Vanilla server)
1. No griefing or raiding. Don't build on other people's builds without permission. Don't break or steal other people's things. To build, you must have the land claimed using the Gold Shovel. Don't create ugly structures (such as Cobblestone), or your things will be removed by an OP and land regenerated.
2. No cheating or hacking. Don't use x-ray texture packs or mods. Don't exploit the game mechanics to get an unfair advantage over other players.
Mods that ARE allowed include texture packs, chat mods, music mods, map mods (except mob and/or player radar), generally anything that does not cheat the game or the server. If in doubt, ask staff.
3. No building near spawn. Do not build near spawn or your builds can be deleted.
4. No trapping. Don't trick others to visit your /home or coordinates to kill them unexpectedly. Don't build traps, holes or 1x1 towers meant to target players. Do not use any methods of killing players outside of the 12-hour PvP time.
5. Scamming is not allowed, so please remember that when trading, if you do not follow your end of the deal, OPs can force you to by removing your items. You might instead be temp-banned for scamming.
6. Respect other people and the server. Keep any aggression or toxic behavior out of the server chat. Don't say extremely negative things in the chat about the server or other players. Toxic players can be muted or permanently banned. Don't complain about server restarts or lag.
7. No swearing or being distasteful. Curse words, any type of profanity, such as explicit or suggestive language, will result in a mute.
8. No spamming. Don't spam the same text or send messages too quickly, if you do, your messages will automatically not be shown to others. Don't talk in the chat with all capitals. Don't advertise or mention other servers, if you do, you will immediately be banned! URLs are also not allowed in the chat. The only exceptions to this rule is the posting of SkaiaCraft-related links for the purposes of helping players get to the information they are asking for.
9. Don't ask for items or /op. If you want to help the community, find the link under 'Application' at bottom of the website to apply. You can also give a donation to get /op, at shop.skaia.us/cueballcraft-op.
10. Don't impersonate any staff member. Staff are not allowed to change in-game passwords for anyone else.
Land claims whose owner has not logged in for more than 30 days (determined by right-clicking with a stick), are subject to deletion and removal of the builds at the OP's discretion. This land usually applies first to land that is unused but can apply to any claims as an OP sees fit depending on the situation. As this is a common issue, it is impossible to address every claims issue on the server, but players must be aware that their land claims can be lost if they become inactive.
[o]: We are simply the best server there is. Tee hee.