Server IP: play.skaia.us

Anticheat and Combat Logging

8 replies
Charms:
During a PvP fight ( in which i was trapped), the anticheat kept warning me saying "interacted wrong" or something like that, this happened 3 times so i was kicked, losing all my gear.
Was wondering if i could get an inventory restore, as I think its unfair that i lose all of my hard earned stuff due to a faulty server anticheat.
Thanks
Posted Nov 26, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 26, 17 by cheeky5515
Top Voter
Charms:
It was the new combat logging system, if you are combat tagged and you leave the game during pvp then you die and lose your items. I think it was a great idea, although it may be a problem if you get kicked.
Posted Nov 26, 17
Charms:
+2
thats just fair my freind got kicked too and his donor lost too and he dont care about it he still fight to get all back the item
Posted Nov 27, 17
Nelly∞ tagOwnerDev
Charms:
+2,996
Online on Site
It's trying to stop hackers. Usually it is just a warn, on the 3rd warn you get kicked. We're consistently improving the anticheat so that false-positives happen less often. There will be an update soon.
jadecat.png
Posted Nov 27, 17
Charms:
So am I allowed a Rollback please ? :)
Posted Nov 27, 17 · OP
Nelly∞ tagOwnerDev
Charms:
+2,996
Online on Site
wrote:
So am I allowed a Rollback please ? :)
Ask an OP next time. If you don't have a history of hacking, then a rollback is fine.
jadecat.png
Posted Nov 27, 17
Charms:
+2
maam how about my freind blurpe he got kick at spaming while pvp and he get kick and his items are already gone pls rollback his inventory too
he dont use hack
Posted Nov 27, 17
Charms:
+159
This problem leaded to my loss of a full protection 6 (donor gear) which was the main reason of not much more pvping than before. (Happened in 2016 tho)
Posted Nov 28, 17 · Last edited Nov 28, 17 by Shalolol
iiFriedRice PremiumVIP+
Charms:
+259
Same Shaalolol except mine was just reg p4 ubrk3
Posted Nov 28, 17
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
25 / 308
NoticeNotices